The WSDBA Board has arranged for a WSDBA booth two times per month starting December 8th. For this to be effective, we need a minimum of 2 paid members of the Association to staff the booth during opening hours of the farmers market. The schedule will be from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.. During the time you are at the booth, you can promote your business and sell your products. If you sell items requiring Health Department approval, please ensure compliance. You are also expected to represent the WSDBA and provide information on the organization.
The schedule of who will staff the booth will be made on a first come first serve based on emailing Anthony here:[email protected]. You will be notified of the date and time of your shift. Following is the list of future dates for this event.
WSDBA Henderson Farmer’s Market Table Rules
The WSDBA has a table at the Henderson Farmer’s Market for the use by WSDBA members. The Farmer’s Market hours are from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. To ensure proper use of the table, the WSDBA has established the following rules:
- Selections for the dates and timeslots are at the discretion of WSDBA. Submitting a request does not guarantee members that date/timeslot, nor does it guarantee a member’s continuing use of that space.
- Members will share half of the WSDBA table which will have 2 front facing spaces.
- A maximum of two (2) WSDBA businesses will be at the table at any time.
- There are two timeslots for the WSDBA table, each time slot is three (3) hours in duration. The first timeslot is from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and the second is from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- Members who are assigned the 10:00 am timeslot must be set up and ready when the market opens.
- The WSDBA member using the table is responsible for ensuring that they do not leave any trash at or around the table.
- Members using the table will set up their display in an orderly, presentable, and attractive manner for their own business, but are expected to provide information on the WSDBA when requested.
- Members must be courteous, professional, and presentable at all times. No inappropriate language, behavior, harassment, or abuse towards anyone at the market. No offensive or inappropriate signage, material, or merchandise is allowed.
- Members who sign up for a certain timeslot are expected to be at the table at that time and for the entire timeslot.
- Members using the table are not allowed to share their timeslot with nonmembers or others.
- Members are expected to give two (2) day notice if they are unable to use their timeslot.
- Members are solely responsible for all their personal and business property. WSDBA is not responsible for any loss or damage to any property that the member uses at the table.
- WSDBA is not responsible for any personal injury of the members using the table.
- Any violations of the rules may result in a suspension of eligibility to request a timeslot.